Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Tiffany Stratton Reveals Charlotte Flair Has Been "A Huge Help To Me"

NXT Women's Champion Tiffany Stratton is being groomed by one of the best in the business - Charlotte Flair.

Following a successful run in NXT, Charlotte Flair went on to become one of the most decorated superstars in WWE and 'The Queen' has achieved a lot of success in the business.

Back in the day, Flair had been one of the fastest-rising talents. Following her main roster debut, she dominated the women's division and boasts of being the 14-time Women's Champion.

Meanwhile, Tiffany Stratton has ushered in 'Tiffy Time' with her title win in NXT. The rising superstar became the NXT Women's Champion after defeating Lyra Valkyria at NXT Battleground. She is enjoying her run, sitting at the top of the women's division of the white and gold brand. Well, it seems that Stratton has received valuable guidance from Charlotte Flair.

While speaking to TV Insider, Tiffany Stratton was questioned if 'The Queen' congratulated her after the youngster's NXT Women's title win. The 24-year-old revealed that she had a couple of conversations with Charlotte Flair. She went on to state that Flair has helped her a lot and provides guidance to the rising star. She said:

"Charlotte and I actually talked a couple of times. She has been a huge help to me. I can go to her for a lot of things. She gave me guidance through all of this crazy stuff, especially because I’m so new to all of this. She has been a huge help…There have been times I’ve doubted myself. Everyone goes through that. Charlotte reminds me I’m doing everything right. That I’m so young and it’s okay to make mistakes and learn from them. I made mistakes already being a champion. But I learn from them right away. I’m so new to this. I’m so young and will grow with the title to hopefully be one of the best champions NXT has ever seen."

Tiffany Stratton will face Chase U's Thea Hail in a Submission Match at the NXT: The Great American Bash on July 30 in Cedar Park, Texas. This will mark a rematch from June's NXT: Gold Rush special when where Stratton retained the title against Hail.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Looking forward to the submission match at NXT: The Great American Bash Flair should just keep helping the younher talent and stay away from single championships. lol She has to many. Maybe get a few tag team titles.