WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins made a promise to the fans in Florida following the events of this week's Raw.

The July 24, 2023, Raw saw Rollins make his impending title defense against Finn Balor official with a contract signing. After the contract was inked, the Judgment Day attacked Rollins and Sami Zayn, and the show went off the air with Finn Balor and his allies standing tall.

After Raw went off the air, Rollins addressed the fans in Tampa Bay and spoke about his start in WWE as part of Florida Championship Wrestling.

"This city is special to me, this is where I got my start in WWE... So [when] I came back here tonight, I wanted it to be a special night. Finn Balor and The Judgment Day ruined that."

Rollins also promised to defeat Balor at Summerslam for everybody who has supported him over his career.

"I promise you, SummerSlam is going to be a different story. I'm gonna go out there and beat his [Balor's] ass, I'm gonna defend the World Heavyweight title, and I'm gonna do it for me, but I'm gonna do it for every single one of you — that supported me all the way back in the FCW days and still supports me here tonight. Tampa, we love you! Sing my song, sing it in the streets!"

WWE Summerslam 2023 will take place at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan, on August 5.