Hulk Hogan announces he’s engaged to yoga instructor Sky Daily, 45 at her best friend’s own wedding

Hulk Hogan is settling down with a different type of ring these days.

The WWE legend, 69, has announced that he’s engaged to girlfriend Sky Daily, 45, at her best friend’s wedding over the weekend.

During his speech at actor Corin Nemec and his wife Sabrina Nova’s nuptials, Hogan revealed that he’s set to tie the knot with Daily after gifting her a diamond sparkler just three days prior over dinner.

“She was crazy enough to say ‘Yes’ brother,” he said, giving a nod to one of his signature catchphrases from his wrestling days, according to an Instagram video viewed by the Los Angeles Times.

Hogan, whose real name is Terry Gene Bollea, thanked the bride and groom for playing matchmaker and reuniting him with Daily after the pair met at a party a year ago.

The former six-time WWE champion said that Nova urged Hogan to call his soon-to-be wife after they first met when Hogan treated everyone to drinks, the outlet reported.

Daily came over to the former wrestler to thank him, and the pair’s romance was soon kickstarted.

The WWE legend, 69, has announced that he’s engaged to girlfriend Sky Daily, 45, at her best friend’s wedding over the weekend.

Speaking to TMZ, Hogan admitted he was nervous before proposing to Daily inside a Tampa restaurant last week.

The ex-wrestler told the outlet that he’s fallen in love with Daily’s three children.

This will be Hogan’s third trip down the aisle, following a failed marriage to Linda Hogan, which crumbled in 2009 after the pair tied the knot in 1983.

He also had two children, daughter Brooke, 35, and son Nick, 32, whom he shares with ex Linda.

More recently, Hogan divorced Jennifer McDaniel, with whom he was married from 2010 until 2021.

For her part, Daily is divorced and shares three kids with her ex.

Hogan’s divorce from McDaniel was a rocky one, as he announced in Feb. 2022 that the pair have called it quits following confusion from fans.

In fact, he let fans know that he was already in another relationship, with Daily, at the time.

Yo Maniacs just for the record, the Facebook and Instagram posts are of me and my girlfriend Sky, I am officially divorced,” he tweeted at the time. “sorry I thought everyone already knew, love my Maniacs4Life.”

Last month, Hogan posted a snap of him and Daily enjoying some beach time.

“Beach day with my Sky Baby,” he wrote. “It always seems just perfect, like she’s always been here, Sky Baby 4Life One Love HH.”

Earlier this year, the ex-wrestler sparked major health concerns after fellow wrestler Kurt Angle claimed Hogan told him that he lost all feeling in his lower body.

Speaking on “The Kurt Angle Show” in January, the former Olympic champion said Hogan now relies on the help of a cane for mobility.

“Hogan had his back surgery again,” Hogan claimed. “He had the nerves cut from his lower body. He can’t feel his lower body. So let’s use his cane to walk around. I thought he was using the cane because he had pain in his back. He doesn’t have any pain. He has nothing at all. He can’t feel anything.”

But Hogan’s rep dismissed the claim, insisting that the Hall of Famer is “doing well and is not paralyzed” following back surgery, saying “everything is OK with him.”

Hogan thanked the bride and groom for playing matchmaker and reuniting him with Daily after the pair met at a party a year ago.