Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry "I’m THE Bad Guy" - Logan Paul Explains Why He Prefers Being A Heel

WWE star Logan Paul is currently portraying a heel character on-screen.

Paul has showcased impressive moves inside the squared circle and he has been praised by fans and pundits alike since his debut. 'The Maverick' can boast about sharing the ring with some of the best WWE superstars ever such as Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, and The Miz.

While he seemed to have turned face during the programming with The Miz but he has primarily portrayed a heel character on-screen. He recently ignited a feud with Ricochet ahead of SummerSlam. They squared off at the event in Detroit on Saturday night and Logan Paul was certainly the heel wrestler in the bout. He even used heel tactics as he hit Ricochet with brass knuckles to get the win.

While speaking with Stephen A. Smith on The Stephen A. Smith Show, 'The Maverick' was questioned if it was better to be a good guy or a bad guy. He responded saying that he is not a bad guy but 'The bad guy.' He said that he loves to rile up the fans. Here is what he said:

“Stephen, I’m not a bad guy. I’m the bad guy. And it’s f***ing fantastic. I’ll be honest with you, when I’m up there, just being an a-hole, puppeteering the crowd, getting under my opponent’s skin in any little way I can, there’s a part of me that ignites. It’s a little scary, but I love the idea of being able to essentially conduct an entire audience however I want, whenever I want with what I say. I’ve recently leaned into being a heel, and I kind of like it.”

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

He is good at being heel because he is an idiot and everybody hated him already before he came to WWE. lol