Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Baron Corbin Keen On Staying In NXT For A Few More Months

While Baron Corbin has free range to appear on all three of WWE's television shows, he is keen on staying put in NXT for a little while longer.

Following the 2023 WWE Draft, a number of superstars were left as free agents. Since these superstars don't have designated homes, they are permitted to float between RAW, SmackDown, and NXT. This opportunity has led a few names, including Baron Corbin and Mustafa Ali, to return to their old stomping grounds in NXT.

Corbin made his surprise return on the May 30 episode of NXT, where he set his sights on current NXT Champion Carmelo Hayes. After falling short in his title match at NXT Gold Rush, Corbin turned his attention to Gable Steveson, whom he faced at NXT Great American Bash.

As Corbin continues to redefine his character in NXT, The Angle Podcast asked Corbin about his future plans as it relates to his free agency status.

"I'm still on all three shows," Corbin said, "but I am fighting to stay in NXT a little bit. I really just want give our audience a good break from me, give them a few months without me driving them nuts. So, I would like to personally stay in NXT for a couple more months and really fine tune the details of what I'm trying to bring to the people. NXT is great, but also, I'm enjoying working with superstars down there. They have a lot of energy, a lot of excitement. They love this. It elevates your passion for what we do, so it's a fun place to be."

Most recently, Corbin defeated Andre Chase on the August 1 edition of WWE NXT.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

If I had a choice, I would keep Corbin on NXT for good .. or maybe make him a producer for WWE and not wrestle at all. lol