Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Roman Reigns Injured During 'Tribal Combat' at WWE SummerSlam

Roman Reigns left WWE SummerSlam as Undisputed WWE Universal Champion, but was injured early into the match.

'Tribal Combat' between Reigns and Jey Uso was a violent affair that culminated Jimmy Uso making a surprise return to betray Jey and cost his twin brother the match. The victory allowed Reigns to make it through day 1,070 of his historic tenure as Universal Champion, the longest title reign of any champion since the first WrestleMania.

Reigns did not appear at the post-show press conference. He was represented by his Special Counsel, 'The Wiseman' Paul Heyman, who gushed over Reigns' greatness and said we haven't even begun to see what The Bloodline is capable of.

On Tuesday morning's Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer disclosed that Reigns was injured just minutes into Tribal Combat.

"Roman Reigns got hurt in that match... I heard it was relatively early. I don't know the nature of the injury, I just heard he worked the match hurt. He got hurt early in the match.

I don't know what his schedule is but he's going to be on the show Friday night. I would presume he's going to be on Survivor Series, I don't know that as fact."

Despite Reigns' injury, he will be in attendance for this week's Friday Night SmackDown. WWE has announced a 'Hail to the Chief' segment, which will see Jimmy Uso acknowledge his cousin as the Tribal Chief.

Reigns is not expected to compete at WWE Payback on Saturday, September 2, but the latest storyline developments are likely leading to a showdown between Jimmy and Jey Uso.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Hopefully he gets stripped
    RIP Bray Wyatt

President Vivek Ramaswamy

Quote Originally Posted by HOOK View Post
    Hopefully he gets stripped
    lol I'm pretty sure WWE want the title on Reigns until Wrestlemania, so I think that is plenty of time for him to heal. Also, if he didn't have any title matches for a while, that is nothing new with WWE. Remember Lesnars title run where he had hardly any title matches or even show up on WWE TV. lol