Dakota Kai had very little time to make it for her SummerSlam cameo.

Kai took to Twitch to detail her SummerSlam experience, where she showed up to congratulate Damage CTRL member IYO SKY after she won the WWE Women’s Championship. She found out that she was wanted for the show at 1 pm Saturday afternoon, the day of the show.

“It’s my sleep in day,” she said. “I’m gonna chill, not even gonna set my alarm. My phone was on ‘Do Not Disturb’...I wake up, my phone is blowing up. My anxiety was just through the roof, I saw all of these missed calls, all these texts...and [Bayley's] like ‘We need you here!’.

Kai said that there was only one flight that would get her to the pay-per-view on time, Spirit Airlines, an airline that he had never traveled with before. After a flight delay due to mechanical issues, she managed to land in Detroit during the pay-per-view.

“Whatever match was after Shayna and Ronda, we landed," Kai estimated on when she landed. "And thank goodness, they sent car service to come and get me and then they also had a makeup lady in the car...yes, lucky [SKY winning the title] was semi-main because I definitely wouldn’t have made it, I don’t think.”

At the SummerSlam press conference that took place following the event, Kai said that she was "a ways away" from returning from her torn ACL injury that took place back in May.

IYO SKY cashes in to become WWE Women’s Champion