Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Elon Musk calls Mark Zuckerberg a “chicken” After Zuckerberg suggests to “move On” from fight

Elon Musk is firing back at Mark Zuckerberg after the Meta founder called to “move on” from the fight with the X/Twitter owner.

Musk and Zuckerberg had agreed to a match that would be streamed on their respective social media platforms but no date was ever agreed on by the billionaires. Tired of waiting, Zuckerberg released a statement saying it was time to forget about their caged fight.

Following Zuckerberg’s statement, Musk has taken to X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter, to throw some jabs at his opponent.

“Zuck is a chicken,” Musk posted.

In another post where an X user suggested Zuckerberg was “trying to chicken out” in the fight versus Musk, the latter replied, “He can’t eat at chic fil a because that would be cannibalism.”

Replying to another user Musk added, “Can’t wait to bang on his door tomorrow.”

Zuckerberg took to Threads earlier today to call out Musk saying, “I think we can all agree Elon isn’t serious and it’s time to move on. I offered a real date. Dana White offered to make this a legit competition for charity. Elon won’t confirm a date, then says he needs surgery, and now asks to do a practice round in my backyard instead.”

He continued, “If Elon ever gets serious about a real date and official event, he knows how to reach me. Otherwise, time to move on. I’m going to focus on competing with people who take the sport seriously.”

Zuckerberg was referring to a text exchange he had with Musk where the Tesla owner suggested they do a “practice bout” beforehand.

“If you still want to do a real MMA fight, then you should train on your own and let me know when you’re ready to compete,” Zuckerberg replied to Musk’s suggestion. “I don’t want to keep hyping something that will never happen, so you should either decide you’re going to do this and do it soon, or we should move on.”

Musk told Zuckerberg that he would be in Palo Alto on Monday and proposed to “fight in [Zuckerberg’s] Octagon,” adding, “I have not been practicing much, apart from a brief bout with Lex Fridman today. While I think it is very unlikely, give our size difference, perhaps you are a modern day Bruce Lee and will somehow win.”

See all the social media posts below.

Two nerds fighting. Would rather see two homeless dudes fight over a cheeseburger. It would be a much better fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    Two nerds fighting. Would rather see two homeless dudes fight over a cheeseburger. It would be a much better fight.
    If this fight was going to happen, it would most probably not be a serious fight but people would watch and it could do well for the charities they are both supporting for it. Even though Musk is larger, Zuckerberg earned a blue belt at Guerilla Jiu-Jitsu in San Jose, California and has been sparring with pro fighters like Mike Muscemi, Israel Adesanya and others. Musk seems to just put up videos of him mucking about in the gym .. so who knows what's up his sleeve. lol I would watch it for the hell of it.

Musk is an interesting cat to say the least. I wonder what his end game in a fight with Zuck would be?

I absolutely agree people would watch it (so would I) and it would provide an opportunity to provide for charity. Musk seems to be very pro environment so I'm sure his would be Eco based.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    Musk is an interesting cat to say the least. I wonder what his end game in a fight with Zuck would be?

I absolutely agree people would watch it (so would I) and it would provide an opportunity to provide for charity. Musk seems to be very pro environment so I'm sure his would be Eco based.
    Musk and Zuckerberg announced “All proceeds will go to charity for veterans.” With military websites posting about this, it would cerrtainly be a bad look on both of them if they did not go through with it or at least do something for the charity.