The life and career of WWE's first Hall of Famer Andre the Giant will be celebrated this weekend in Ellerbe, North Carolina.

A 'Giant Celebration' for Andre, real name André René Roussimoff, will take place at the Rankin Museum, with the event serving as a fundraiser. The Museum already boasts an impressive exhibit of the former champion that was opened in 2015. One of the rarest items, donated by life-long fan Chris Owens, is a framed photo of Andre who autographed the image during the very narrow window of time in the early 1970s when he was wrestling as Jean Ferre.

Wrestling appearances confirmed for this weekend's festivities include 'Million Dollar Man' Ted Dibiase; Haku (Andre's former Colossal Connection tag-team partner); the Powers of Pain, The Warlord and The Barbarian; Jerry 'the King' Lawler; Mark Henry; “Cowboy” Bob Orton; Tugboat; and the Berserker.

Roussimoff was a resident of Richmond County, which is home to Ellerbe, for the final 12 years of his life before his death in 1993. Many of the items in the exhibit were donated by Jackie McAuley who, along with her late ex-husband Frenchy Bernard, operated Andre’s ranch in Richmond County while he was on the road. The ranch was formerly known as AFJ Ranch, a nod to Andre, Frenchy, and Jackie.

Speaking to The Richmond Observer, Jackie reflected on returning to Ellerbe to celebrate her late friend.

“My heart will always live in Ellerbe. Andre and AFJ Ranch live on in my heart. To see and feel the love so many people share for Andre is amazing. I was blessed to have Andre in my life.”