Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Rey Mysterio Opens Up On Winning WWE United States Championship

The newly-crowned WWE United States Champion Rey Mysterio recently reflected on the surprising title win on last night's edition of Friday Night SmackDown.

Mysterio managed to put an end to Austin Theory's 258-day reign which began last November at WWE Survivor Series: WarGames. Theory was originally scheduled to defend his title against LWO member Santos Escobar, who won the U.S. Title Invitational tournament to earn a shot at the U.S. Champion. Escobar had won the contest after defeating Mysterio in the finals. During that match, Rey had suffered a legitimate injury with Escobar being awarded the win.

However, last night, Escobar was not cleared to compete on SmackDown after a brutal attack by Theory. Escobar's LWO stablemate Rey Mysterio was named as the replacement and he eventually captured the title. This marks his third US title reign.

Rey Mysterio recently spoke with Kayla Braxton on the SmackDown Lowdown and the veteran star is delighted with the title win. He said that it is LWO's title and that's what unites them. Here is what he said:

”Today was a roller coaster ride from the moment I arrived to the moment which is now. I was so angry, and my frustration and my anger took over that when I went out and had that match with Austin, I wasn’t really thinking about the final consequence, which is [being United States Champion]. My team, the LWO, this ain’t my title. This is our title. This is the LWO’s title.

Oh my god, this is our unity right here. This is what unites us together. When you have guys like Austin Theory, which we all run across at some point in our lifetime, you have to put an end to that, and I think tonight was the perfect night to put an end to Austin Theory.”

We will have to wait and see how Rey Mysterio's title reign pans out.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

That was actually a huge surprise to me. lol Seems rare you can surprised like that anymore in WWE