Former WWE star Marty Jannetty has once again responded to the allegations of murder. The former Rockers member has faced immense backlash after he claimed that he made a man "disappear."

Marty Jannetty had been a part of popular tag team The Rockers alongside WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels back in the 80s. It was back in 2009 that he last made a WWE appearance.

Jannetty previously took to his Facebook account and stated that he had made a man "disappear" when he was just 13 years old as the man attempted to molest him. The revelation certainly gained the attention of the fans and it was alleged that he was a murderer. Jannetty said that his remarks were part of a wrestling storyline which he decided to drop after the police got into the mix.

Jannetty’s narrative was once again featured in the recent edition of Dark Side of the Ring‘s season four.

Janetty sent out messages regarding the matter. He reflected on the situation yet again on Facebook. He raised the question as to why people have labeled him a murderer. He argued that the man he hit with a brick was trying to rape him.

Here is what he wrote:

“I want y’all to know, I LOVES yall..a lot of my friends are always saying to me, ‘why you so in loves with yo fans, they already bought a ticket’ but to me, youre not fans, youre my people..so..Im asking you my people, what did you think about the show?(DSOTR) I’ve gotten 3 TV reality show offers and 1 movie already but, in order for it to be a reality, need to know what YOU, my extended family thought..the good AND the bad…loves ya”

In another post, he wrote:

“ok, I just need to understand..how the f*ck can you call me a murderer if I was 13 and the dude was trying to rape me??? and even then it wasnt intentional, its called getting this ninja off of me.”