Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Asuka Talks About Her Battle With Media Hatred; Hails WWE For The Support

Former WWE Women's Champion Asuka recently shed light on being hated by the media for a long time. She also hailed WWE and the superstars for having her back.

'The Empress of Tomorrow' never shies away from speaking her mind on social media. She recently revealed how she has come across media hate before heading to WWE. She also named dropped STARDOM and according to her, the organization was formed just to "destroy her."

Asuka sent out a string of Tweets and revealed her battle with the media.

Asuka disclosed that when she was in Japan, she didn't flatter the media, and that's why they hated her. She also added that she was anti-Joshi Pro.

"I don't flatter anyone. Even in Japan, the media hated me because I don't flatter the media. In Japan, everyone was flirting with the media except me. I fought the media alone to take care of my fans. That's why some of the Japanese media still hate me. That's why I've always been a freelancer. And Everyone in Japan knows I am anti-Joshi Pro. Always."

The Japanese superstar claimed that STARDOM had been created to destroy her. However, the promotion was not successful in doing so.

"The former editor-in-chief of Pro Wrestling Weekly has made this point on several occasions. That is, Stardom is an organization that was created to defeat me. It is an organization that was created to destroy me personally. But they failed to defeat me. I don't know what happened to them after that because I came to America."

Asuka revealed that she has received support from WWE and even named Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, and Triple H.

"The media could not bring me down when I came to America. They must have really wanted me to fail.

I am used to it because I have been fighting my critics alone since my days in Japan. But now that I am here, I have comrades in arms. Charlotte, Becky, HHH and... I've walked alone in the wilderness all my life, and here I have an oasis. To the Asuka antis, I say, beat me up on the Internet all you want. I grab everything."

In another Tweet, she wrote:

"When I became champion, one media outlet asked wrestling fans, "Do you think it is good enough to be champion? "Do you think it deserves to be champion?" Compare me to other people. Do you think my abilities are inferior? Can you believe that? I was always fighting that media all by myself."

She further added that what she revealed took place before she came to the States. She wrote:

"What I just said is in the past. It was before I came to America. Now the organization has changed and there are few players I know. So, I don't know anything about it, and good luck to everyone who's trying their best. I'm especially concerned about Syuri and Shirakawa, that's all."

Check out the Tweets below:

Recently, Asuka couldn't retain the WWE Women's Title against Bianca Belair and Charlotte Flair at SummerSlam. Bianca Belair won the title and it was IYO SKY who successfully cashed in her Money in the Bank briefcase.

We will have to wait and see what's next for Asuka.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***