Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Logan Paul Comments On Potential Hell In A Cell Appearance

Logan Paul wants to soar high.

The YouTuber and wrestler has his sights set on taking his wrestling stunts to new heights. In a recent episode of his podcast, Impaulsive, Paul discussed his aspirations with fellow YouTubers RackaRacka, the Australian duo known for their horror content.

During the podcast, the Philippou twin brothers, Danny and Michael, were promoting their new horror film, Talk to Me. As the conversation flowed, the topic shifted to Paul's ventures in the world of professional wrestling, with RackaRacka mentioning their WWE-related videos on their channel.

The Australian duo posed a daring question to Logan Paul – whether he would consider performing a “cell jump” similar to the iconic moment involving Mankind. Responding with enthusiasm, Paul affirmed his adventurous spirit:

“Of course. I am trying to go as high as I possibly can. They’re a little safer now in 2023 than they were before. I am only allowed to do certain things, but when I say I want to go as high as I can, I mean it.

“I love soaring, dude. I love flying through the f-cking air, as high as I possibly can, and landing on tables or people.”

RackaRacka shared their astonishment at Paul's evolution in the ring, recounting how he had initially found the idea of such stunts "crazy." Now, however, he's actively embracing the madness:

“I still think it’s crazy. I think all the bumps are crazy. I go to these practices, and I’d be just running through these moves and especially when I was first being taught by my peers now, my WWE superstars, how to do these moves. They would show me, and I’m like, ‘Yo, this is f-cking insane! You understand that this is crazy to do this to your body?’”

Paul also said that it’s getting “so hard” to do “better and better” in the ring and top his previous stunts.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

I would like to see Logan jump off the cell.