Sami Zayn as the next action hero? Never say never and Zayn says a run as an actor is more on his mind than ever before.

During an interview with Ryan Satin on the Out of Character podcast, Zayn talked about catching the acting bug and credited the storyline with Roman Reigns and The Bloodline as the catalyst for that door potentially opening for him.

"It's something I’m very interested in and the more I got to flex those chops a little bit with that storyline because of the level of depth and the range of emotions, I got really bit by the bug," Zayn said of The Bloodline and acting. "How interested I am and how far I pursue it? I don’t know but it’s definitely something I’m interested in."

Zayn joined The Bloodline in 2022 and showcased emotional acting within the angle and interactions with Reigns, Jimmy Uso, and Jey Uso. Zayn turned on The Bloodline at the Royal Rumble this year and wrestled Roman Reigns for the WWE Undisputed Universal Championship. He lost that match, but wrestled in the main event of night one at WrestleMania 39 with Kevin Owens against The Usos and won the WWE Tag Team Championship.

In addition to The Bloodline story, Zayn also flexed a different performance muscle when he feuded with Johnny Knoxville ahead of WrestleMania 38. The match was a comedy spectacle, but was one of the most memorable matches from that event.

"I wanted it to be true to what happens when pro wrestling meets Jackass," Zayn said to Corey Graves on After The Bell in 2022. "And I think we nailed it."

This week on Monday Night Raw, Zayn defeated JD McDonagh. He still holds the WWE World Tag Team Championship with Kevin Owens.