Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Edge Denies WWE Rejected His Contract Renewal Terms

Edge denies that he's likely heading to All Elite Wrestling after WWE decided against paying him the money it would take to re-sign him.

Earlier this week, veteran wrestling journalist Wade Keller of PWTorch reported, "PWTorch has learned that Copeland presented to WWE what it would take to retain his services, but WWE declined to meet his request. This has sparked a belief within WWE that he is probably headed to AEW and knew at that time what AEW could offer him (based, perhaps, on conversations with other wrestlers of his star power about AEW pay)."

On Thursday, the Rated R Superstar issued a video statement explaining that he loves WWE, there's no hard feelings between the two sides and he genuinely does not know what he will do next.

He feels the grand sendoff he received last week in Toronto was the greatest night of his career and will be hard to top. Whatever the future holds, whether it's WWE, another wrestling company, acting or just sitting on his rocking chair enjoying a well-earned retirement, Edge is focused on having fun and spending time with his kids.

"I woke up to a bunch of voicemails, texts and everything from actual friends and family, wondering what's going on and concerned, so I figured I would address it," he said.

"There's nothing going on. There's no hard feelings between me and WWE, I love WWE, you know. It's my dream gig. It's all I ever wanted to do. I didn't come at them with some crazy contract or anything and they didn't deny me. I have a contract extension sitting in my inbox. I just don't know what to do.

The first time I had to retire, it was forced. This time, the choice is on my lap and it's a lot harder. WWE gave me that night Friday night in Toronto and it was the best night of my career. A lot of people say you should retire at WrestleMania, or this or that, but it's not their career. Friday night was really special for me and I don't know if that can be topped, to be perfectly honest. IF we think we can, then great. But I need to sit with it.

Just know, whatever it is I do, whether it's Percy Jackson, which is coming out soon, or it's wrestling or it's sitting in my rocking chair, it's because i'm having fun and having fun at this stage in my life and raising my kids are the two most important things. So, I hope that clears stuff up."

Edge will be a free agent next week. His match against Sheamus on Friday's SmackDown was the final 'obligation' of his expiring contract.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

He could just get into acting but I am wondering what AEW's Khan has offered him .. if he has offered him a contract. I would like to see him be in a tag team again with Christian.