Windham Rotunda, a.k.a. Bray Wyatt, shocking left the world yesterday at the young age of 36. The entire wrestling community has been paying tribute to the Eater of Worlds by sharing their stories about Wyatt.

However, one of his most memorable partners-turned-opponents was Randy Orton. Currently, he is out of action with an injury. However, Orton’s wife, Kim, shared an Instagram post talking about Wyatt. She said that it hurts her to think about Bray. But the thing that is hurting her more is seeing her husband, Randy, hurt more. Randy lost a great friend in the form of Bray and will always continue to remember him.

Kim also said that she has been thinking about Bray’s children, who are around the same age as her children. Therefore, she prays for Bray’s wife, JoJo, to give her the strength to power through the testing times and be there for her children. Bray Wyatt was a sweet and kind-hearted person in real life. Therefore, his passing has been shocking to everyone who knew him.

Kim said:
"This hits different… It hurts my heart to see my husband hurting….as I sit and look at this picture it just makes my heart break thinking his children are around the same age as mine here. Pls pray that God gives JoJo the strength to be strong enough in the light to comfort her children in this dark time and give her the courage to fall to her knees when she needs love and support in the dark ���� give her strength to know she is not alone ���� and she was left with the love of his beautiful babies to give her the support she will need to get through this. Rest easy Windham"

"The Fiend" Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton: WrestleMania 37 Night 2

In 2016, Randy Orton joined the Wyatt family along with Luke Harper and Bray Wyatt. Wyatt and Orton would also win the tag team titles while being over with the fans. The two would start a one-on-one feud when Orton won the 2017 Royal Rumble and Wyatt won the Elimination Chamber that year. The two fought at WrestleMania 33 for the WWE Championship.

Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton – WWE Title Match: WrestleMania 33