Bobby Lashley's efforts in the ring have earned him every single penny the former WWE Champion earns on his contract.

Lashley returned to WWE in 2018 after a decade-long hiatus and would win his first of two WWE Championships in early 2021. Lashley's return has also seen him hold the Intercontinental Championship twice and the U.S. Championship multiple times.

As one of the top names on WWE programming, Lashley is no doubt earning a lucrative amount on his WWE contract. Speaking on the Millionaire Goals podcast recently, Lashley said he has never felt the need to ask for more.

"I love this quote, 'The harder I work, the luckier I get.' Some of these guys in the business, they're knocking on Vince's door, 'I want more money, give me more money.' He like, 'Show me.' When I got my raises in WWE, I didn't go to the door, they came to me."

Lashley added that when he joined WWE on a developmental deal in the early 2000s, he was earning "get-by" money, and has used opportunities to bring that number up. The All Mighty shared the importance to him of being genuine to everyone, no matter how much influence they may have.

"I'm not the person to kiss ass, I'm not the person to schmooze, I'm me. I'm me to the waiter, I'm me to the CEO. I'm the same person. You can't fake that."

While Lashley is yet to capture gold in 2023 (thus far,) he did win the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal on the go-home SmackDown before WrestleMania 39. After a break from programming earlier this year, Bobby Lashley returned to TV recently and has aligned himself with the Street Profits.