WWE Superstar Becky Lynch has issued a heartfelt apology to her fans in India as she announced her unfortunate absence from the highly anticipated WWE Superstar Spectacle event set to take place on September 8 in Hyderabad.

The event, which boasts a star-studded lineup including wrestling icons like John Cena, Seth Rollins, Sami Zayn, and Kevin Owens, had generated immense excitement among fans in the country.

Taking to social media, Lynch expressed her disappointment at not being able to make the trip to India for this significant event. She revealed that a minor passport issue had forced her to stay behind.

In her post on X, Lynch wrote, "I’m sorry to all the fans in Hyderabad, India. I was so excited to perform for you - but as there was a tiny tear in my passport, I have not been allowed to board my flight."

Lynch's absence will come as a significant disappointment for fans in India who were eagerly anticipating her appearance. The Irish WWE Superstar has become one of the most beloved and prominent figures in the world of professional wrestling, and her fanbase in India will miss her presence. Add to the fact that events taking place in India, despite having a massive WWE fanbase, is not common. So this makes the situation even more unfortunate for Indian fans.

Meanwhile, Becky Lynch is set to make her return to NXT, challenging Tiffany Stratton for the NXT Women's Championship. Stratton, who aims to be one of the greatest NXT Women's Champions ever, recently mentioned Lynch in her goals. Lynch, clarifying that she hasn't won the NXT Women's Championship yet, hinted at pursuing it. The challenge was made official during the latest NXT episode, with Stratton acknowledging it as the biggest match of her career.