Cardi B spoke with Peter Rosenberg for Hot 97 this week and of course Rosenberg got into some wrestling talk.

Rosenberg asked what it would take to get Cardi B at a major WWE event. She could wrestle a match, serve as a manager, or something else, but is she interested?

The Grammy Award winning rap megastar said she's seen fellow Grammy Award winning rap megastar Bad Bunny's WWE work and was blown away by his athleticism.

"Yeah that motherf----r is jumping off them ropes! He's jumping off them ropes like, honey.."

WrestleMania 40 takes place in April 2024 from Philadelphia, PA. WWE always stacks the biggest spectacle of the year with top matches and celebrity appearances. Cardi B has toured the world and performed at the SuperBowl Halftime show, so she'd fit right in at Ford Field.

She didn't sound too interested in wrestling a match, but says it would be "some type of dream" to finally cross over into the WWE Universe.

“I mean I would love to attend, I don’t know what to do, like I don’t know if I have to perform or slap a bitch but like I want to go, like I have to fulfill like some type of dream.”

Cardi B has been a wrestling fan since she was a child and says Batista, Eddie Guerrero and The Undertaker were her favorites when growing up. She laughed while sharing that she was completely sold on Undertaker's 'Dead Man' persona.

"My dumb ass really thought that he was a ghost! I really thought that that was real, like he was coming from the dead."