Last year, Zilla Fatu, the son of the late WWE star Umaga, officially began his professional wrestling training at Booker T's Reality of Wrestling (ROW) located in Houston, Texas. Fatu made his in-ring debut in July 2023, defeating Jonny Lyons at ROW's "Summer Of Champions IX" event.

Two months later, WWE Hall of Famer Booker T has now revealed that Zilla Fatu has departed from Reality of Wrestling. Booker shared the news on a recent episode of The Hall of Fame podcast, stating that Fatu's exit was attributed to "irreconcilable differences."

"I've been getting a lot of calls. People been hitting us up asking us about Zilla Fatu and when they were going to see him again. Honestly, I can't tell you when you're gonna see Zilla Fatu again, because he is now no longer a part of Reality of Wrestling due to irreconcilable differences. Let's just put it that way," Booker said. "I'm sure he's taking bookings out there on the internet. And we wish Zilla Fatu well in his future."

While Fatu's next moves are unknown as of this writing, the young performer previously noted his aspirations to join and "own" WWE sometime in the future.

For Booker T, he will move forward to ROW's "The Next Chapter" event, which is set to take place on September 23. This show will include a special WWE NXT Showcase Match, pitting Axiom against Charlie Dempsey. That match comes as a result of ROW's ongoing partnership with WWE's development territory of NXT.