Legendary IMPACT Wrestling Knockout Gail Kim recently revealed that she suffered a concussion on the 1000th episode of IMPACT Wrestling.

Kim made her return to the squared circle at IMPACT 1000 when she joined forces with Awesome Kong, Jordynne Grace, Mickie James, & Trinity and defeated Angelina Love, Deonna Purrazzo, Gisele Shaw, Savannah Evans & Tasha Steelz.

During the match, Velvet Sky pulled Kim off the apron and she hit her head on the mat which caused the concussion.
Gail Kim provides an update on her condition

Taking to her Instagram account, Kim revealed that she has been undergoing oxygen treatments in a chamber since suffering the injury. Her post included video of her undergoing a session at Physical Chiropractic in Tampa.

Kim stated that she will not condone any attacks or bullying to Velvet Sky or anyone involved in the match. She had finished the match and eventually posted an update on her condition two days later.

"I’m ok just so everyone knows and is updated. I woke up to a lot of people concerned. So yes, I got rattled but I’m ok," she wrote.

"Professional Wrestling is a career we all enter knowing the risks we take when we perform for the fans. Shit happens. It’s not my first concussion and perhaps not my last," she wrote.

"I didn’t want to initially show the clip but I thought in the end, it’s important to show everything. I want to stress here though: I WILL NOT CONDONE ANY ATTACKING BEHAVIOR OR BULLYING TOWARDS VELVET OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THIS CLIP," Kim added.

Check out the Instagram post below: