IMPACT Wrestling's Flash Morgan Webster has praised the industry-changing influence of the promotion's X-Division as he seeks a reign with the title.

Webster debuted in IMPACT Wrestling earlier this year, alongside SUBCULTURE allies Mark Andrews and Dani Luna. The group wasted no time in finding success with Webster and Andrews capturing the IMPACT World Tag Team Championships at Slammiversary 2023. The duo's 43-day reign was ended by current champions.

As a former IMPACT World Tag Team Champion & former WWE NXT UK Tag Team Champion (both with Andrews,) Webster is best known for his tag-team efforts. Speaking exclusively to SE Scoops though, Webster spoke about the importance of the X-Division and possibly chasing the gold.

"The X-Division, kind of changed wrestling. Not just wrestling in IMPACT, but wrestling all over the world. Thanks to guys like AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Motor City Machine Guns, Christopher Daniels, all those guys forged that division to a point where the whole scene of wrestling changed completely. So I’d be lying if I said that [the X-Division title] is something I didn’t want."

Andrews, who was also in the interview, shared his partner's sentiments about wanting to one day hold the IMPACT X-Division Championship.

"The X-Division Championship is something that’s been on my bucket list, well forever really. I grew up watching that championship revolutionize the style that I love. So for me, I would love one-day to hold that X-Division Championship. Me and Flash have very similar styles."