Although the Writers Guild of America and the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers have reached a tentative deal, that has not stopped STARZ from cancelling four shows.

According to Variety, the wrestling themed show, Heels, has been cancelled after just two seasons. The show starring Stephen Amell "followed the professional wrestlers of the Duffy Wrestling League, a small independent promotion in Georgia. Jack Spade (Amell) inherited the league from his father and now struggles to keep it afloat while also trying to take it to the next level."

Season two premiered on July 28. One of the characters was Ricky Rabies, portrayed by CM Punk. AJ Mendez (AJ Lee) joined season two to play Elle Dorado. Mick Foley was in an episode during season one and portrayed "Dickie Valentine".

NWA stars were also featured on Heels. Aron Stevens played "Johnny Inferno". Father and son wrestlers, Luke and PJ Hawx portrayed "The Hole" and "Denny", respectively. Luke also served as a wrestling coordinator and trainer.

IMPACT stars, Jordynne Grace and Savannah Evans, filmed a couple of episodes for season two. Evans tweeted "Jordynne Grace and I spent two weeks on set last summer filming scenes for a couple episodes of Heels season two(finale just aired). The entire crew was amazing and it was such an awesome experience."

Amell, who has wrestled matches in WWE, ROH, and the original ALL IN, has admitted he was getting the 'itch' to return to the ring.

Early in the actors strike, Amell found himself in hot water when he said he didn't "support striking". While speaking at GalaxyCon, he also stated, "And I think that the thinking as it pertains to shows like the show that I'm on that premiered last night, I think it's myopic."

A few days later, Amell backtracked in a statement. "I understand fundamentally why we're here. My off the cuff use of the word 'support' is clearly contradictory to my true feelings and my emphatic statement that I stand with my union. Of course I don’t like striking. Nobody does. But we have to do what we have to do."

The final episode aired on September 15. It ended with a dramatic cliffhanger. As of now, all 16 episodes are still available to stream.