Logan Paul's WWE career is off to a strong start, but he hasn't yet achieved one of his top goals in professional wrestling: winning championships.

'The Maverick' can boast about facing some of the best WWE superstars ever such as Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, and The Miz. Paul inked a new multi-year deal with WWE and works as a part-timer. Recently, he secured a win over Ricochet at WWE SummerSlam that took place last month at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.

During a recent interview on The MMA Hour with Ariel Helwani, Logan Paul was asked if he needs to get permission from WWE for his boxing matches. 'The Maverick' stated that WWE has been quite helpful regarding his schedule. He also stated that he hasn't signed with WWE only to participate but to win championships.

"Yeah, we gotta find a time in the schedule, to carve out a time to box, because you know I am I guess technically like a full-time wrestler. Like I'm on the roster, I have a contract, and it's also a goal of mine to get WWE Championships.

I didn't just come to partake, I came to take over - and you don't do that if you're hopping in and out of the sport. So we gotta find time to box and time to wrestle and they've been very accommodating."

Speaking of hopping in and out of the sport, Undisputed Universal Champion Roman Reigns is scheduled for several upcoming appearances for WWE.

Logan Paul is all set to face Dillon Danis in a boxing match on PPV on Saturday, October 14. Danis is a former MMA fighter who went 2-0 in his career. A black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Danis has bagged gold in the Pan Jiu-Jitsu No-Gi Championship.