WWE Hall of Famer Rob Van Dam is making a comeback to his hometown for a special wrestling event.

RVD has had a storied career and he gained success competing in different promotions including ECW, WWE and now AEW. However, it all began in Battle Creek and now he is coming back to his hometown.

Van Dam recently made his in-ring debut for AEW on Dynamite last month. The WWE Hall of Famer made his AEW debut when Jerry Lynn introduced him during the confrontation with the FTW Champion Jack Perry. The former WWE & ECW World Champion sought out WWE's permission to wrestle for AEW.

Hall of Famer Van Dam will be the center of attraction at the Battle In The Creek 3: The Whole Dam Show, a pro wrestling event at Kellogg Arena on Saturday.

This marks the third year for the Battle In The Creek wrestling event at Kellogg Arena. However, this will be the first time Battle Creek native Van Dam will be involved.

Meanwhile, Dan Severn, who is also from the area, having grown up in Coldwater will be featured alongside wrestling veterans Brian Cage, Alex Hammerstone and more.

The event, organized by Team Blue Brands, will begin at 7 p.m. Saturday with tickets starting at $30. There is also a Fan Fest at Kellogg Arena, included in the admission price, from 4-7 p.m.

“This is going to be a full circle moment for me,” Van Dam said. “I have stopped off the road back in Battle Creek a couple of times over the years, but never before has it felt like a homecoming like this show. We are calling it the Whole Dam Show because it is built around me. We have been working on bringing a show like this to Battle Creek for about a year and glad that it is happening.”

Rob Van Dam recently teamed up with Hook, the son of fellow ECW alum Taz, and defeated Angelo Parker and Matt Menard on a recent edition of AEW Collision.