Reports have emerged stating that WWE's newest signing and former AEW star Jade Cargill is in Indianapolis, IN for tonight's WWE Fastlane Premium Live Event.

Former AEW TBS Champion Jade Cargill recently signed a multi-year deal with WWE. She is the second high-profile former AEW star to jump ship to WWE after Cody Rhodes's WrestleMania return last year. Making her pro wrestling debut in March 2021, she emerged as a major draw for the promotion and became one of the most dominating TBS champions.

Earlier this week PW Insider Elite reported that Jade Cargill was expected to be in attendance at tonight's WWE Fastlane Premium Live Event as well as next week's Raw and Smackdown. Now, Mike Johson of PW Insider has reported that Cargill has been spotted in Indianapolis, the city where WWE Fastlane is taking place.

"We can confirm Cargill, who has been training at the WWE Performance Center since signing with the company, has been spotted tonight in Indianapolis ahead of tomorrow's PPV"

Jade Cargill is currently training at WWE Performance Center and it seems that she is likely to make her competitive debut in NXT. Many fans feel that she has the caliber to make the main roster pro wrestling veterans believe Cargill joining NXT will benefit her before the main roster jump.

Meanwhile, WWE star Raquel Rodriguez recently appeared on WWE's The Bump and stated that she is very excited to have a talent as unique as Cargill on the roster. Here is what she said:

"I think it’s great. Like we were talking about, our women’s division is growing, we are main eventing different shows on all of the platforms. To get another talent from an outside company come in, and she’s got such a massive following, and she’s just added to the list of big girls that someone’s got to squash, probably me [laughs]. I think it’s great, it’s great to have this kind of competition in the women’s division and to have this kind of star power."

There are some other names including Bianca Belair who might face Jade Cargill in the future.

We will now have to wait and see when Jade Cargill makes an on-screen appearance in WWE.