Great Lakes Championship Wrestling will welcome stars from the hit Netflix show "Wrestlers" to their Burlington Brawl event on Saturday night. Promoted stars include Al Snow, Doug Basham, Cash Flo and Kal Herro.

The show will serve as a fundraiser for Veterans Outreach of Wisconsin. VOW is an organization that provides assistance to homeless and ask-risk military veterans. They provide housing, peer support, and financial literacy.

“My goal was to bring something unique to the community while also supporting local veterans in need,” Taylor Wishau, the Buckingham Brawl President said to The Journal Times. “Supporting Veterans Outreach of Wisconsin is important because it acknowledges the sacrifices of veterans, provides vital support services, and helps create a stronger and more inclusive community for everyone."

"Wrestlers" has gotten strong critical acclaim since it's premiere in the middle of September. AEW star, Leila Gray, had this to say about the response to the show:

“We have gotten an amazing response,” Grey said. “I feel like mainly because we’ve reached an audience passed the wrestling audience. I’ve been reading all the tweets and what they are saying about the show.

“So many people are saying, ‘I’m not even a wrestling fan, and I can’t get enough of this show.’ Or, ‘I stopped watching wrestling 20 years ago and this show brought me back to watching wrestling.’ It’s amazing to hear how this show is bringing in a new audience introducing or reintroducing fans to wrestling.”

Matches for the talent on "Wrestlers" have not been officially announced at this time.