The National Wrestling Alliance (NWA) is reportedly set to make its debut on the CW Network, which would signal a significant leap for the historic wrestling promotion.

The NWA, under the ownership of Billy Corgan, lead singer of the iconic rock band The Smashing Pumpkins, has been working to secure a network deal.

During a recent appearance on Busted Open Radio, Corgan disclosed that the NWA had finalized a network partnership with a top-tier television station. "We finally, now, will be able to move off YouTube. Not exclusively, because we still want to be able to do stuff on YouTube, but we'll be moving with a network partner. I have to be vague. I can't say who, but I can say it's a top 20 network," he said.

Although he remained tight-lipped about the specific network, reports suggest it's the CW Network.

Nick Hausman of Haus of Wrestling reported that the NWA's weekly wrestling show, NWA Powerrr, and a reality TV series delving into the behind-the-scenes operations of the NWA are part of this television deal. Corgan has long harbored the idea of a wrestling reality show and is now getting the chance to bring his vision to life.

The reality TV show is already in production and will be completed shortly, providing an intimate look at running a professional wrestling company.

While a specific launch date has yet to be confirmed, it's expected that NWA Powerrr will premiere on the CW before the reality show. The format and duration of NWA Powerrr episodes remain undisclosed, but the NWA is likely to adopt a pre-taping strategy similar to Impact Wrestling on AXS TV.

The CW Network boasts a broad viewership reach in the United States, with most cable subscribers having access to it. It would be interesting to see how this deal pans out for the wrestling promotion.