Will Ospreay has faced some of the greatest wrestlers of his era, and would love another opportunity at Petey Williams.

Considered one of the best wrestlers competing today, Ospreay has been in high-demand as of late. Ospreay competed at AEW All In this past August at Wembley Stadium and wrestled Zack Sabre Jr. at last weekend's NJPW Royal Quest III. The Aerial Assassin will face Mike Bailey at IMPACT's Bound for Glory this weekend, and is set to face Josh Alexander on the BFG Fallout Show. Ospreay will compete at IMPACT Turning Point 2023 where he will face Eddie Edwards.

As one of wrestling's most sought-after talents, Ospreay has his choice of opponents right now. When SE Scoops asked Ospreay about his all-time dream opponent from IMPACT Wrestling, the Brit shared his desire to face Petey Williams again.

"The obvious one would be AJ [Styles], but I'm going to go with the opposite and I'm going to say Petey Williams. I wrestled him ages ago in Germany once when I was 18, 19. But I didn't know who I was back then. I know who I am now. To have that era of Petey Williams with this era of Will Ospreay would make my heart soar bruv."

IMPACT's Tom Hannifan, who served as the host of the Press Pass, added that he'd love to see the match.

"The Canadian Destroyer Vs. the Essex Destroyer? I'd want to see that too."

IMPACT's Bound for Glory event will also see Knockout Women's World Champion Trinity Vs. Mickie James. IMPACT Wrestling Bound for Glory will take place on October 21, while IMPACT Turning Point will take place on October 27.