Darby Allin has long been one to push things to the limit, with spectators how long until that style catches up with him. Well, if you ask Allin himself, he thinks it already has.

Appearing at the Nitro Circus event in Fort Worth, Texas, the AEW star spoke before doing a stump jump. What he said was very revealing.

“I’m not doing too good. My shoulder, I think, is fractured. I kind of messed up my elbow pretty bad and last week. I had to go train to climb Mount Everest ,so I haven’t really given my shoulder any time to rest. But when I heard Nitro Circus was coming through Texas, I had to come.”

After the jump (seen above), Allin appeared to land on his already injured shoulder.

Allin's last match for AEW was back at the WrestleDream PPV event in Seattle. That match with Christian Cage main evented the show. Although Cage was victorious, the finish saw the debut of Adam Copeland with AEW.

Despite this fact, Allin has been seen on television. He was featured on AEW Dynamite this past Wednesday night, taking part in a brawl with Nick Wayne and Christian.