Liv Morgan can't wait to return to the ring according to her tag-team partner Raquel Rodriguez.

During the July 24, 2023, edition of Raw, Morgan was attacked by Rhea Ripley, who wrapped Morgan's arm in a chair and stomped on it, writing her off of TV. This attack came shortly after Morgan returned from a legitimate shoulder injury. That injury occurred during a tag-team match on the Dakota Kai suffered a torn ACL which has kept her out of action ever since.

With her tag-team partner unable to compete, Raquel Rodriguez has returned to singles competition and will be one of four challengers to Rhea Ripley at WWE Crown Jewel. During an interview with DallasNews.com, Raquel provided an update on Liv’s recovery.

"I’ve talked to Liv. She’s doing great. She’s really recovering well. She’s in very good spirits, and of course, she’s very, very anxious to come back. I don’t have a specific date of when she’ll be back. We’re all waiting for her. I know, I miss her terribly. So I’m very excited for that.

But I feel like time has been flying, and she’s just been on it, on her recovery. So I would assume she’d be back sooner rather than later. And probably before any of us can really imagine.”

During her time away from the ring, Morgan has focused on her nutrition and intends to return to action in the best shape of her life. There is no official timeline for when fans should expect the former SmackDown Women's Champion back in the ring.