IMPACT Wrestling has now officially concluded their biggest weekend of the year. Along with the announcement of their rebranding, IMPACT also brought in a few special guests for their annual Bound For Glory pay-per-view, including current IWGP United States Heavyweight Champion Will Ospreay.

For this event, Ospreay wrestled former X-Division Champion "Speedball" Mike Bailey in a non-title match, marking Ospreay's first IMPACT bout since 2016, when he last competed in a 13-Man Gauntlet Battle Royal.

Following his victory over Mike Bailey, Ospreay returned the next day for IMPACT's Bound For Glory fallout television tapings. There, "The Aerial Assassin" took on former IMPACT World Champion Josh Alexander in a first-time singles matchup.

While the results of those tapings are still pending, Ospreay seems to have had nothing but a positive experience during his return. In a series of posts on social media, he shared his high regard for the company.

"I have had the best time at @IMPACTWRESTLING from fan experience to quality of wrestling," Ospreay wrote. "I honestly believe that the reason they have climbed back from such a deep trench… is because that place is one big team. The moment they said 'we are TNA' I said 'yes they are.'

I’m so happy for all of that crew because they all work so hard and are grateful for the fan support. TNA was the reason I wanted to become a wrestler. With that team, they will inspire brand new TNA kids."

Impact Wrestling officially reverts back to TNA Wrestling beginning in January at the Hard To Kill 2024 pay-per-view. With Ospreay's NJPW contract also set to expire early next year, it's possible that IMPACT/TNA fans may see him again soon.