Will Ospreay has left the door open for a run with WWE.

In a brand new interview with Metro, Ospreay talked in detail about his future plans with imminent free agency on the horizon and it appears that Seth Rollins could be a key part of those plans.

Ospreay said:

“It’s time for me to really gauge and see what’s out there. So the Seth (Rollins) thing does intrigue me quite a lot. I heard him say in a promo, his 100% is the best in the world. ‘My 50% is the best in the world, so if you actually got me at 100% I think you’d drown in these waters mate."

Ospreay and Rollins have traded insults back and forth on social media before and a match between the two was long thought to be an impossibility. Ospreay has confirmed his interest in a match with Rollins as early as January of this year. However, Ospreay alluded to his openness to live in the United States and work for WWE should the opportunity present itself. All options appear to be on the table.

On a run in WWE, Ospreay confirmed his interest:

"I mean, we have spoke about it more. I’m now open to the idea of stretching myself out that little bit more. As age has become more apparent to me and my body is hurting more and more, I’m open to all avenues. I’ve had a lot of talks with my friends about this, and I have spoke to the missus... It’s on the table, that’s all I can really say. That means I am open to all options going forward..."

Will Ospreay is the current IWGP United States Champion. Over the weekend, he wrestled Mike Bailey at the Impact Wrestling Bound For Glory PPV event. Ospreay has wrestled a handful of matches for AEW including a classic bout against Kenny Omega at the Forbidden Door 2 event this summer.

Ospreay's contract with NJPW ends in February of 2024.