Jeff Jarrett is all too familiar with the letters "TNA" and the co-founder of the company is optimistic for the return of the brand he helped to establish.

The AEW star spoke on the latest episode of "My World" after it was revealed this past weekend at Bound For Glory that TNA Wrestling would be making a return in 2024. The promotion has been going by IMPACT Wrestling since 2011. Jarrett mentioned to co-host Conrad Thompson that he told Anthem when they bought the company that he thought the "IMPACT" name was dead in the water.

Despite the changes, IMPACT has carried on steadily through several speedbumps and now is under the watchful eye of Scott D'Amore. Impact has been around for twenty years and D'Amore is aiming to give fans a new beginning, but also a boost of nostalgia by reverting back. Jarrett is looking forward to what D'Amore has in store.

"What is Scott's vision? That's what I'm most excited about. Scott, what's your vision of TNA? I know what mine was. I'm well aware, and we can talk about different things. The four different divisions, how's that going to be presented or promoted? The six-sided ring, to me, there's a lot of nuances. At the end of the day, it's the story. I was blessed with fantastic talent, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, but I'm excited because it's good for the industry. Change is good, that there is without question."

IMPACT Wrestling will begin the re-brand with it's first PPV in 2024 with TNA Hard To Kill.