he Bloodline storyline has been going on for three years. At times things have gotten stale, yet they always find a way to keep going and shift momentum back to this long running story. How else can you keep things interesting? By adding another member.

That possibility is one step closer as a Bloodline family member is now a free agent. On Sunday, Lance Anoa'i took to social media to announce that he is no longer with MLW.

"As of TODAY! I have been granted my MLW release! I wanna thank MLW! Wanna give a big shout out to my USOs Juicy Finau and Jacob Fatu. Thank you for everything! Love you guys!"

Anoa'i is the son of Samu, a member of The Wild Samoans and The Headshrinkers. He is also the nephew of Afa Jr. (Manu) and L.A. Smooth.

As of a few days ago, Anoa'i was retweeting fans asking where he and his former tag team partner, Juicy Finau were. Fans were tagging MLW to ask of their whereabouts.

About a half an hour earlier on Sunday, Finau tweeted that he has been released from the company.

"As of today I've been released from MLW. Just want to thank everyone I've crossed paths with while I was there. Extremely thankful to MLW for the opportunities! Especially wanna thank my brothers Jacob Fatu and Lance Anoa'i. IM NOW A FREE AGENT! TOKO OUT! OFAS"

Finau and Anoa'i are two thirds of the Samoan Swat Team with Jacob Fatu. Finau and Anoa'i were MLW World Tag Team Champions for 182 days. They haven't wrestled in MLW since dropping the titles to The Calling back in July. Anoa'i has been wrestling for NOAH while Finau has wrestled for various indie promotions, including AAA.

The announcements of their releases comes on the heels of former MLW World Heavyweight Champion, Alex Hammerstone announcing his release. On September 1, former MLW tag team champion, Calvin Tankman announced his free agency. Earlier this year, Tankman's partner, EJ Nduka departed MLW.