Last Thursday, Samoa Joe became the longest-reigning ROH Television Champion in history. He was not on Honor Club when he achieved this feat. However, he was on Collision talking about how he's beaten everyone there is to beat when a wild Keith Lee appeared to remind him that they had never wrestled. He challenged him for Dynamite.

Lee and Joe went toe-to-toe and had the fans chanting "meat forever!" all match long. In the end, the champ beat his opponent by ref stoppage.

Following his win, Joe addressed the crowd. "What stands before you is the greatest television champion of all time. But I did not come here to merely be your television champion. I said hunger is what defines the greats. Well, consider me officially hungry. Tonight, I vacate the ROH Television Championship. Because the next gold that's going to be on my shoulder will be the AEW World Championship, whether you like it or not, Max!"

Joe tried to get MJF to pick him as his partner for the ROH Tag Team Championships at Full Gear twice. The last time was after The Devil and their henchmen took out The Acclaimed. He walked up and pointed out that the champ is running out of friends.

After 574 days and 19 title defenses, Joe is walking away from ROH. In April 2022, he defeated Minoru Suzuki to become champion. During his reign, he defended the title against the likes of Jay Lethal, Dalton Castle, and Juice Robinson.

ROH will address the fate of the Television Championship on Thursday's episode.