On Wednesday, MLW announced the newest member of their broadcast team. Pro wrestler, commentator, and backstage interviewer, Veda Scott will be joining the company at MLW Fightland.

Scott will "get the scoops, interviews, and exclusives." They'll be ringside and backstage on MLW programming. Of the signing, MLW CEO Court Bauer said, “I’ve had the privilege of knowing Veda since their time in Ring of Honor and we’re delighted to have Veda be a part of MLW’s broadcasts starting at FIGHTLAND. Veda is one of the few in their position that’s been there and done it all around the world from being a multi-time champion to breaking barriers as a member of the New Japan broadcast team. We’re delighted to welcome Veda as an insider on MLW programming.”

Scott tweeted that their career started as a backstage correspondent. "I’ve been itching to pick up my investigative microphone again. No better place than in Philly! I’ll be there to get some scoopz at MLW FIGHTLAND."

With the announcement of Scott joining the broadcast team, it begged the question-- what about Sam Leterna? Leterna stated that she amicably parted ways with MLW a few weeks ago.

"Grateful for the doors the company opened for me, & I am indebted to the all of wonderful creative collaborators that allowed me to flourish there! Stay tuned, I live for pro wrestling, & I’m just warming up."

Scott has provided commentary for a variety of promotions including NJPW, Wrestling Revolver, EFFY's Big Gay Brunch, and GCW. They also still wrestle, including with spouse, "Speedball" Mike Bailey as BirdLaw.

MLW Fightland is live on November 18 at 7 PM ET on FITE+ at Philadelphia's 2300 Arena.