Zack Sabre Jr. will grace IMPACT Wrestling soon.

On Saturday, December 9, at the Final Resolution pay-per-view, the Brit superstar will make his IMPACT Wrestling debut.

Zack Sabre Jr. has wrestled internationally for a number of promotions, including wXw, Ring of Honor, PWG, Rev Pro Wrestling, and WWE, in addition to NJPW and AEW.

Sabre is currently the NJPW World TV Champion which he won at NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17 at the Tokyo Dome on January 4, 2023. Sabre was also a part of last month's inaugural AEW WrestleDream event where he faced Bryan Danielson. Now, he is all geared up to make his mark at IMPACT Wrestling.

IMPACT Wrestling announced Thursday that Sabre will join forces with Josh Alexander in his IMPACT debut against legendary tag team the Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin).

The tag team bout will headline Final Resolution which is the promotion's final pay-per-view of the year, and the final pay-per-view before the company returns to its former TNA name.

Previously, while speaking to NJPW1972, Zack Sabre Jr. had expressed his desire to compete in IMPACT Wrestling. Here is what he said:

"IMPACT. I think IMPACT is the one major promotion I haven’t wrestled in yet. Alex Shelley is their world champion, we’ve never wrestled, Chris Sabin, I don’t think we’ve wrestled. Josh Alexander as well, that would be a great matchup for me.

"But definitely Mike Bailey- we’ve faced each other a few times but I think we should do it on a major scale. And we both lost to Ospreay so this would be a chance to redeem ourselves."

Well, he is getting what he wished and now all eyes will be on the show to see how Zack Sabre Jr.'s debut pans out.