Another talented women's wrestler could be joining the free agent market very soon.

Kamille has had a great run with the NWA, having held the promotion's World Women's Championship for over two years before losing it to Kenzie Paige at NWA 75 on August 27. She hasn't wrestled since the September 26 edition of NWA Powerrr, and has been serving as a valet for her husband, Thom Latimer.

Kamille's NWA contract is set to expire soon, according to a report at PWInsider. The two sides are believed to be on good terms, but there will unquestionably be interest from WWE and AEW, if she does decide to test the free agency market.

NWA fans may recall that Kamille had spoken about possibly exploring her options after she lost her title. In an interview with WrestlingNewsCo's Steve Fall on September 11, she was asked if she felt it could soon be time to challenge herself outside of NWA. Kamille acknowledged that she had thought about it and that it could happen.

"...I've been with the NWA for five years now. In October, it would literally be exactly five years and 30 years old, I think that if there is a time to take a risk and bet on myself, now is the time," said Kamille.

It's unclear if she has an idea of what wrestling company she would like to test herself. However, fans will be looking to see what she decides to do over the next few weeks, as her time with NWA could end.