Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry UFL: Dwayne Johnson's XFL Merges with USFL to Create United Football League

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson hopes to usher in a new era of football following the merger of the XFL and the USFL.

Johnson acquired the XFL in 2020 after Vince McMahon's second attempt at the world of professional football was snuffed out by the COVID-19 pandemic. The latest season kicked off in February of this year.

It was recently reported that Dwayne Johnson had a huge announcement about the XFL and the Brahma Bull has delivered. Johnson, alongside business partner Dany Garcia, appeared on FOX's NFL pre-game show. The former WWE Champion acknowledged Jimmy Johnson to kick things off, as he was inducted into the Dallas Cowboys Ring Of Honor last night this week.

Johnson and Garcia then announced the merger of the XFL and the USFL to form the UFL. Johnson spoke about joining the leagues together to improve football and give a better product for both the fans and players. Johnson hopes that by combining leagues they can cement the future of spring football after it stopped and started over the previous decades. Johnson added that he always wanted to play in the NFL but said he'd be the 54th man when the rosters are cut at 53.

The UFL will air on FOX and ESPN. The first game will take place on March 30, and see the champions of the XFL and USFL face each other in the opener. The merger and launch of the UFL shouldn't come as too much of a surprise for fans. In September, it was announced that the XFL and USFL were looking to merge.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

The Rock does not mess around does he.

One thing I really wish this league would do, is draft players out of High School. There are a lot of great athletes that don't make it to the college level, but. mainly due to academics. I've played against some of the best high school athletes in my State, and it sucksnseeing them end up not doing anything afterwards.

I know Semi Pro is available, but let's be real. That's just Pop Warner football for adults. The same as the softball leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    One thing I really wish this league would do, is draft players out of High School. There are a lot of great athletes that don't make it to the college level, but. mainly due to academics. I've played against some of the best high school athletes in my State, and it sucksnseeing them end up not doing anything afterwards.

I know Semi Pro is available, but let's be real. That's just Pop Warner football for adults. The same as the softball leagues.
    That is kind of the same thing here with Rugby League. I have seen some great players never really get that chance to hit the NRL (National Rugby League) big time.