Eric Bischoff knows Sting deserves a million dollar type send-off and in a universe where the stars aligned, he thinks The Icon would have the ultimate final match dance partner in Ric Flair.

Speaking on the latest episode of 83 Weeks, the former WCW President was joined by special guest co-host Matt Mitchell for an "Ask Eric Anything" episode and was asked about how would he handle Sting's retirement match. Would he have him do a singles bout or team up in tag action to lighten the load? Bischoff gives a sound reason as to why he wouldn't have him to a tag match.

“It’s faster paced, usually less emotion as a result of the pace and the fact that your attention is spread out.”

Bischoff then makes the case as to why he'd love to see Flair do his ‘Nature Boy strut’ across the ring from his longtime rival.

“In an ideal world (and it’s not an ideal world, trust me, I know that), but in an ideal world I would love for it to be Ric Flair. And I know I’m gonna get blistered, ‘Ah, Ric, he’s too old, blah, blah, blah.’ Bull****. Now Ric may not be interested in going out there and physically being in that position because again, he was almost dead a couple years ago so and 74 freaking years old so it’s kind of understandable that he’s not going to want to go out there and bounce around, but if he could, if he could go out there it would be the coolest thing in the world to see Ric Flair and Sting.”

Bischoff understands that Flair vs. Sting in 2024 isn’t really possible, but hopes Sting gets a proper sendoff and delivers one more classic match.

“Whoever it is, I would want it to be meaningful from a storyline point of view, and I would want that person to want nothing more in his life than to make Sting look like a million bucks because he deserves that.”

Sting's final battle will take place at the very PPV he made his AEW debut at three years ago, AEW Revolution.