TNA Wrestling's rebranding has brought several alterations already, with new title belt designs and much more. There have also been some notable departures from the roster. Contrary to those exits, one familiar face is not leaving.

Dirty Dango (formerly Fandango from WWE), has opted to remain with TNA Wrestling amid its transition. The shift back to the TNA Wrestling branding coincides with the upcoming TNA Hard To Kill event scheduled for January 13th.

While speaking on the Paltrocast With Darren Paltrowitz, Dirty Dango was quite frank about his intentions. He plans to stay with TNA Wrestling as they rebrand themselves into the future.

"I signed a year deal (with IMPACT), January of 2023? I think it was. So about a year ago, I signed a year deal and I just signed another (audio lag) contract which will be up.

I just kind of told myself I’d wrestle until I’m 40 and then I was probably gonna ease up a bit but, like I tell everybody, it’s what I’ve done my whole life. I don’t know how to not be a wrestler and just being at TNA has made me really fall back in love with wrestling. There’s so many great guys, girls there.

Just walking in the locker room there, it felt like a reunion because I’ve known everybody for years and I worked for TNA back in ‘03 so there’s some faces I’ve known for 20 years… The Johnny Swingers and I remember running into Scott D’Amore 20 years ago and great guys like (Alex) Shelley and Rhino, Tommy Dreamer and it’s one of the best locker rooms I’ve ever been in so, sometimes you go into a locker room, you don’t really know anybody and it’s not that much fun and this is one of those locker rooms you love flying out to and kind of catching up with everybody."

Having initially signed a one-year deal in January 2023, Dirty Dango expressed his commitment to TNA Wrestling and the renewed passion for wrestling, something he credits to his time with TNA Wrestling. He once had a home in WWE for nearly a decade, but that didn't last forever.

Fandango, who was known as Johnny Curtis prior to entering WWE, made his debut for Vince McMahon's company as Fandango in 2013. One of the notable moments in his WWE career was his victory over Chris Jericho at WrestleMania 29 in April 2013, which marked his big opening night with the company.

Fandango's character was known for his unique dance gimmick, and he often competed in various matches on WWE television and live events. He later teamed up with Tyler Breeze to form Breezango. Their Fashion Files segments were also a fan favorite for a long stint, but sadly, the team was disbanded when WWE released them on June 25, 2021.