SmackDown Superstar Bayley has her sights set on winning her first Women's Royal Rumble match unless a certain former Superstar makes a return.

The 2024 Royal Rumble Premium Live Event will take place on January 27, from Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida. The show will be the 37th annual Royal Rumble event and the seventh to feature both a Men's and Women's Royal Rumble match.
Bayley Hoping For a Return

The Royal Rumble match is synonymous with surprise entrants and Bayley hopes this year's match is no different. While speaking on Gabby AF, Bayley was asked about who she'd like to see in the Women's Rumble.

"Whoever wants to do a surprise entrance, just get ready to get thrown out by me. Mickie James is always awesome, I would love to see her again. Her music hits hard.

"Trish and Lita are always so fun to get those reactions, although they were just around not too long ago, still a good reaction.”

While Bayley would be fine throwing out Mickie, Trish, or Lita, a returning AJ Lee could prove to be too much for the Damage CTRL member.

"In an interview I just had, they brought up AJ Lee since CM Punk is here. I wouldn’t mind that. I might actually let her throw me over the top rope if she came back. That’s how much I respect her.”

Bayley was the first Superstar to be declared for the Women's Royal Rumble Match. She is joined by Nia Jax and former Rumble winners Becky Lynch (2019 winner) and Bianca Belair (2021 winner.)