Corey Graves is a veteran in WWE at this point, and his willingness to extend his roles in the company haven't stopped. He is now lending his expertise and opinions to different facets of the WWE production process.

Corey Graves is best-known today as a member of WWE's commentary team. He has also recently taken on additional responsibilities within the company.

During a conversation with Bill Apter on Wrestle Binge, the former WWE 24/7 Champion shed light on his expanded role in WWE, diving into unofficial tasks within the television studio.

Those new responsibilities for the Savior of Misbehavior involve contributing to the production of various elements. Graves is definitely showing off his versatility beyond his usual commentary duties.

“I have kind of unofficially taken on some responsibilities in the television studio, and as far as producing little bits and pieces. I don’t have an official role doing any of that, but I kind of get to lend my expertise. or opinion at least on a lot of different things.”

Graves won't shut down an in-ring return of some kind. He has been medically cleared from the concussions that ended his career as an NXT Superstar.

Carmella and the WWE announcer celebrated the birth of their first child, a son named Dimitri, on November 8th. So, he has a lot to be happy about in his personal life along with his professional endeavors.