TNA Wrestling is looking to cause as much commotion as they can in the pro wrestling world, and they have inked a former WWE Superstar to a deal in hopes to do just that. WWE released a slew of talent in September 2023, and now one of them is locked into a TNA deal.

Dana Brooke was among those releases in September. Along with Nic Nemeth, she also debuted at TNA Wrestling's Hard to Kill event. Now, the former Total Divas star is set to do her own thing in another company with a new name.

As Ash By Elegance, Dana Brooke has a lot of attention. She confirmed while speaking with Ring The Belle that her TNA Wrestling contract is official.

“It is official. The big secret is out. I am signed with TNA Wrestling, which is an amazing opportunity, and I can not wait to explore that Knockouts Division."

Ash also thought a bit about her debut for TNA Wrestling. She really enjoyed the experience, as she made her presence known in the company.

"It was spectacular. While that Knockouts Title match was going on, I just wanted to make my way out to the ring, and let my presence be known, and watch an amazing match with one of my old coworkers, Trinity. So I was really excited to show up and watch her against Jordynne, which was an amazing, amazing match. But also wanted to make a statement and let everybody know that my eyes are on that Knockouts Title,"

Ash By Elegance is an interesting name, and she can't wait to show fans more of that new character. She definitely has a positive outlook on the future.