Nic Nemeth made his goals in TNA abundantly clear during the Wanted Man's first promo since arriving in the company.

In the main event of TNA Hard to Kill, Moose dethroned Alex Shelley to become the new TNA World Heavyweight Champion. After the match, Nemeth made his debut by confronting the new champion in the ring. Nemeth would end the show by celebrating with the fans and ripping his shirt off to reveal the TNA shirt underneath.
Nic Nemeth is Coming for the TNA World Championship

After his thrilling debut at TNA Hard to Kill, fans were excited to hear what the former WWE World Champion had to say. On this week's iMPACT! On AXS TV, Nemeth reflected on his past, and his arrival in TNA, and gave a very clear message about his future plans.

"I was very fortunate to rack up a lot of accomplishments in 19 years, but I did it all in one world [WWE]. So I've got to admit to you guys, this start right here, this is a little intimidating. I've got some emotions running through.You say I've still got it, I never lost it.

"I'm intimidated, I'm scared. I'm nervous. I'm excited. And make no mistake about it, I picked my time and place. I showed up in this ring and I lined up face-to-face with the TNA World Champion. And, I am going to become TNA World Champion."

Nemeth's debut match will take place on next week's episode of TNA iMPACT! where he will face Zachary Wentz. The show will also see Kazuchika Okada & Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin) vs. The System (Moose, Brian Myers & Eddie Edwards). In a rematch from TNA Hard to Kill, new Knockouts World Champion Jordynne Grace will defend against Trinity.