TNA Wrestling just completed their re-branding, and that brought a new surge of interest for the former Impact Wrestling. Unfortunately, KiLynn King won't be around for a while to enjoy that.

During the December 17th at the GLOW event hosted by the Florida independent promotion Mayhem on Mills in Sanford, Florida, TNA star KiLynn King sustained an injury.

During that show, KiLynn King defended her Mayhem on Mills Championship against Eli Knight at the event. In the heat of the match, King executed a mid-air kick off the middle rope, but her landing seemed awkward.

Sadly, King took to Instagram nearly one month later, where she had a sad announcement to make. She will be out of action for a while due to a knee injury.

"Yes, I'm still with TNA, but unfortunately, about a month ago, I got injured. I temporarily dislocated my knee in the match, which caused damage to my MCL and I tore my ACL. If you know anything about knees, you know no bueno."

King explained that she did not go public about her injury right away, because she needed to process it. She was in denial about her injury at first.

Several fans were apparently DMing her, to ask if she is still with TNA Wrestling. She is, but she is injured. She is walking again and has surgery scheduled for the first week of February. They are looking at a 9 to 12 month recovery process.

We're sending out our best to KiLynn King, and we hope that she can get back to the ring soon. She loves pro wrestling, and seems focused to make a headline-grabbing comeback when the day comes.