The pro wrestling landscape is always interesting when free agency is a part of the conversation. You never know where those people will show up next, and now Jacob Fatu's name is on that list.

Jacob Fatu is currently not tied to any contractual obligations. He is a free agent, and that report has now been confirmed.

Bodyslam.net confirms that the former MLW World Heavyweight Champion is a free agent. Despite earlier suggestions that Fatu was still bound by an MLW deal until 2025, independent sources have verified to Cassidy Haynes that he is not currently under contract with Major League Wrestling and is open to signing with any organization.

We previously reported that Jacob Fatu is now a top free agent in the pro wrestling world. He could obviously be a big benefit for many pro wrestling companies out there.

Jacob Fatu is known for his time in Major League Wrestling and his affiliation with the CONTRA Unit faction. He held the MLW World Heavyweight Championship. His wrestling style incorporates power, agility, and high-flying maneuvers, making him a versatile performer.

Jacob Fatu is ready to join the Bloodline as well, and join his family, including the Head of the Table, Roman Reigns. The Anoa'i Family could see another member join WWE soon enough.

While speaking during an interview with Bullet Cast, Fatu said he realizes that many are pushing him to sign with WWE. He is ready to sign if they can make things work.

"They do [want me to sign] and I appreciate that. The grind is, you do the hard work where nobody can see it. I appreciate them and I appreciate everyone talking good about me because, my mother-in-law always says this, ‘truth should come to the light.’ The truth is definitely coming to the light because it’s all the hard work. Everything in the back that people don’t see. We’re here with the students, you appreciate the hard work that goes into this. I appreciate the fans saying that."

"Do I want to be there? Yeah, absolutely, but then again, I didn’t expect to be at MLW this long. It’s really in God’s hands. I’m thankful for it. I watch my brothers every day. Like Roman and my brothers say, they always call and tap in. They can say this and that about the family. Everyone is human. I love what they’re doing. That feeling of what they’re doing is real. If you ask me, it’s God’s timing. I’m going to leave it at that. There ain’t no telling."

Fatu maintains a strong connection with his WWE family, and that may help him find a spot with the company. He is definitely one to watch in the years to come.