Rossy Ogawa is pushing back on the allegations levied against him by Bushiroad, the company that owns the Stardom women's wrestling promotion he helped launch over a decade ago.

In a statement that's rocked the wrestling world, Bushiroad announced it has terminated its agreement with Ogawa. The company claims he's been caught poaching Stardom athletes and staff members and he's gone effective immediately.

Stardom noted on Twitter that talent was informed of the shakeup Saturday evening.

Rossy Ogawa is not taking this matter lightly. He maintains his innocence, says the public still does not know 'the truth of the matter' and is most concerned with the talent.

"Suddenly, after yesterday's show, I was notified that my contract would be terminated," Ogawa wrote on X (formerly Twitter.

"The truth of the matter may be told someday. I'm worried about the players right now. Thank you for supporting Stardom for the past 13 years. From now on, it will be Stardom created by Bushiroad."

Ogawa, alongside wrestling veterans Fuka Kakimoto and Nanae Takahashi, founded Stardom in 2010. Prior to the launch of STARDOM, Ogawa served as a co-producer for All Japan Women's Pro-Wrestling (AJW).

On the heels of Rossy Ogawa's exit, the Wrestling Observer reported that Taro Okada and Oyawa, the Bushiroad Fight merchandise manager, will be taking over the booking responsibilities for STARDOM. Neither has previous experience in booking wrestling shows.

Stardom's roster is loyal Ogawa, because he helped many of them break into the business. There is concern within Bushiroad that we could see a mass exodus leave Stardom and follow Ogawa wherever he goes next. A lot of Stardom contracts are set to expire next month, so we won't have to wait long to see 'the other shoe drop' in this developing situation.