Will Ospreay is on his way to AEW, and it was revealed during Full Gear that he was Tony Khan's big signing. His deal with NJPW still had some time left on it, but now Ospreay is bidding farewell.

Ospreay made a lot of memories in NJPW, and he performed on some of the biggest stages the company could give him. All great things must come to an end, and that includes his time in the company.

While taking to Twitter/X, Will Ospreay thanked everyone at NJPW who had a hand in making him who he is today. He said that the roster is like family, and his door is always open for them.

"Thank you to all the lads of UE. When the fans didn’t have a voice we were the shot in the arse that NJPW needed. You all are like my brothers and if you ever needed me, my door will always be open to you all.

Thank you for getting in that cage with me & making history"

Will Ospreay inked a deal with AEW, but Tony Khan's company is also going to allow him to wrestle for NJPW on occasion. Ospreay will not be the regular face in NJPW that he once was, but it's very possible that he will be able to still be a part of the company's major events. He will be doing a lot of traveling between the UK and America, but that will also come with a brand-new opportunity to show fans why he is considered one of the best active pro wrestlers today.